Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just Because...





Lots going on at the Kay house, I am trying to do spring cleaning and play with little ones and teach school as well. Preparing for another move in just 3months...AHHH; not sure where yet but should know soon. I am getting over my once a year illness I get and this was a bad one this year! Michael is more than halfway through his course and is doing very well. We are asking God to place us in exactly the place He wants us to be for this next move. This move will keep us in a place for three years at least...looking forward to that...also a deployment is in the future which I am unsure how the kids now being older and very aware of the presence that Daddy brings and I cannot fill. So all that to share some pictures I took just because I can.


No comments: