Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin carving and all dressed up...

The kids chose the design and Alexis and I did most of the carving. The boys loved getting all the guts out of the pumpkins and making a mess. The kids have this thing about naming our pumpkins so this year they named them Popeye and Olive Oil. I let you figure out who Olive Oil is! We had fun and the turned out GREAT!



The kids looked great in their costumes. Alexis is Queen Lucy the Valiant, Nathan is King Peter the Knight, Aidan is Batman, and Noelle is a pumpkin. They had a great night of trick or treating and we went to a party at a friends house in our neighborhood.



This was the best photo I got, they were so excited to get going that we couldn't get them to sit still for long!

More updates coming soon...we are a little slow these days!

No comments: