The boys are wearing daddy's shirts, and Alexis is wearing my old nightgown...they said it is comfortable and it is like we are giving them a hug while they sleep!
All ready for her first game!
Just being CUTE!I know I know it has been more than a month and I have heard that some of you faithful followers are ready to fuss at me to get my act together and post an update! So here it is...
The New Year has been busy so far but in a good way. The kids are staying busy in their various activities. Alexis is cheering for basketball and loves it. All the kids are actively involved in a homeschool network where they take a cooking class taught by a nutritionist the first thursday of every month. They also have P.E. with other homeschoolers on the first thursday and the third thursday. They are making some connections with other homeschoolers and learning so much! They go to Awana on post and have memorized a ton of verses that they can still say...all I have to do is call out the reference and the just began saying it! I love seeing them hiding God's word in their hearts. Awana is where I came to know Jesus and I still remember much of the scripture I memorized as a child so I love seeing them involved in this!
God is doing great things in our lives. He is challenging us, teaching us, guiding us and Loving us through some good and not so good days. We are missing Michael and Michael is missing us. His job is very High in the stress category but he is walking in it so well. He is just incredible! We are all so proud of him!!!
I am leading a Ladies Bible study in our house beginning Feb. 6th and I am so excited about it. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in my life and the lives of those who attend. I am so humbled to be a vessel for God!
Nathan had his 6th birthday on Thursday along with a stomach virus. Poor guy vomited all day but by 7pm was able to eat a little and keep it down. He woke up feeling great this morning though and tomorrow he is having a party with his friends and family at a local establishment called Mega Play! He is very excited about this. Michael and I both can't believe he is 6 already! He is growing to be such an incredible young man! He is reading, which is so exciting! He is still very silly, and he sings really well, he is also very technology savy and mechanical...where does this come from...I guess Michael...Not me!
We got to talk with Michael on webcam yesterday and that is only our second time we have done this but it is such a gift...to see him smile and see him laugh and talk...we love it. He also blessed us again with a call this morning. It offers such comfort to hear his voice and to hear what he is doing! Even Noelle talks to Daddy.
Noelle is walking...she walks everywhere now! She is even walking with shoes on! It is so cool to see here walking around. She has also been to climb. She can climb up on the couch and she can climb up the boys ladder for their bunkbed...so after the boys wake up I have to take the ladder down!
Anyhow, a little update. I will be back in a day or two to post the pics from Nathan's Party!
We love and miss you all!
The Kay Clan
1 comment:
Oh Angela, it so nice to hear such wonderful things about you all. The kids look so sweet. HUGS and KISSES to all of you.
Post a Comment