Thursday, May 14, 2009

                                            My handsome man that I am missing so much!    The richness of our blessings! Michael and I are rich to have each other and then blessed with four beautiful children! We are overflowing with Joy and thankfulness for all of our blessings!

   Just some pics and a few thoughts to let you know I have not forgotten about this place. We are all busy. I am back in College and loving it. Alexis is playing soccer, Nathan is playing T-ball so I am on a field four nights a week. Aidan loves to jump on our trampoline Daddy got the kids when he was home on R&R, and Noelle is a huge fan of it as well. First thing in the morning she says..." Outside, Jump."  Everyone is doing well and we are all looking forward to our trip to the states and hope to see as many of you as possible!

 The Kays!

1 comment:

DonnaK said...

Hey Angela,

I know Matthew already sent you a message on FB, but we weren't sure which one you would read first. Anyway, Mom wanted you to call her when you could so she could know what your plans are while you are here. (You may have already talked to her.) Can't wait to see y'all and spend time with y'all!!