Friday, October 23, 2009

Getting Ready...


Here we are getting our shirts made for Daddy's return home! The kids are super excited! I will take pictures of the kids with them on when we go to pick up Michael! We can hardly wait to see him! We are counting down but the day and the hour is still a bit unknown but we do know it is SOON! We love and miss you ALL!




2 comments:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Oh my goodness, how I miss those precious kids of yours. They look great, Angela. I'm so very proud of you and all you've handled this past year, and I look up to you so much. You're an amazing mother and friend and I'm glad to call you one of my best! I love you!

Tara said...

Oh Angela, they are all growing so fast. I love the shirts. You are such an amazing Mom. Yay! he is home!!

I love you Kay Family!