Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random




Hello to all our faithful followers! We are getting settled into our new community. The kids have made friends and Michael and I have made friends too. We are having a block party on the Saturday over labor day with all our neighbors on our street. We are looking forward to it a fun day! Below our some pictures highlighting our trip along the way, our arrival, and a picture of Noelle at our local beach. We are loving the coast! Each day I drive and see the Ocean my heart swells with Joy and Awe. I am thankful for all God has created! He has blessed us so richly as a family. We find ourselves in Awe of Him.

I hope you enjoy. I want to be better at this blogging but I just don't seem to have any rhyme or rhythm to be consistent. Ah well, I try :)

Love and Hugs to All of you who stop by to check in on us!

Our entry into California
Maw Maw and the grandchildren minus three :(
The whole gang at Rosalie's house
Our Wonderful visit with Bill and Janette!

Future dress designers. The girls made these dresses out of Susan's long sleeve shirts. This is Alexis and her bestie Bekah and they made a dress for Noelle using Bekah's long sleeve shirt. They came up with multiple designs. I was impressed and enjoyed seeing them come out and model!
Aidan blowing bubbles at Aunt Mae Mae's
Noelle enjoying getting her toes wet!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love them all. Wow Alexis and Bekah are very talented.

It's so nice to see pictures of you all. I wish we would of remembered to take one of all of us. Oh Well! maybe next time.

Love you!