Today has been a wonderful relaxing day with the family. Michael and I slept in till 8:15 ish. Alexis, Nathan, Aidan and Noelle had already had their breakfast so Michael and I oatmeal and I had a banana too! Then I showered and Alexis and I went shopping to find her an Easter dress. We went to Kohls and found her a beautiful dress for Easter and another dress for her and her American girl doll to match! I also found Noelle two beautiful dresses, and one for me too! Kohls had some great deals today! We had a wonderful lunch at home and most of the afternoon I worked on cleaning my sanctuary aka my bedroom and cooking for our Easter meal with friends who are family. We called the kids in around 1400 and began dyeing eggs together. I love watching their eyes light up as the eggs change color and they get creative with the dyes, stickers, and glitter.
Here is Nathan being strategic with his eggs! He is talking out the number of eggs he has to dye and the colors he wants to use! The boy has a plan. He likes to plan. Daddy and I are both planners so I guess he gets that from both of us. We continue to experience God's provision and blessings here in Monterey. We cherish each of you faithful friends.
The Kay Clan
1 comment:
It is always nice to see what your kids are doing. They are all growing so fast. Hugs and Kisses to all of you!!
Post a Comment