Hi All,
I have been wanting to update you all on our adventures in California and our preparations for Nepal but time has been limited lately. Here is a picture of us in our front yard after a long bike ride.
Most of the time I tell someone we are moving to Nepal I am always asked where it is...so for those of you who have not had time to look it up yourselves I have attached a map for you. We will live in Kathmandu. We got the Request for Order (RFO) which allows us to begin the process for our move. In fact Michael has a briefing and we have early reporting up to 60 days.
I realize I have not shared much with you today. I will come back this weekend and post more pictures and more information. I will also include a word from Michael.

No comments:
Post a Comment