Saturday, February 23, 2008

Noelle is 2 months!

Noelle and my brothers and sister.
a little smile there...
asleep in the crib.

Our littlest princess Noelle is growing so fast. She was born 8lbs 14oz and now weighs 12lbs 8oz and is 24in. tall. She is such a happy baby. She loves the faces of her sister and her two brothers. She smiles at them when they talk to her and enjoy their voices around her playing. Michael and I love to see her smiling back at us now. She is pretty laid back, I guess she has some awareness that she is number four because she is usually content while I tend to the other children. She often sits in her bouncy seat while I do school with the older kids. I just know she is soaking it all up and often smiles in delight. I took some pictures of her yesterday for you all to see how much she has grown.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Angela,
Your children are so precious!

I am so excited to find your blog.

Now I have another way to keep in touch with you besides The Well.

I have enjoyed my blogging days!

You can check it out by clicking on my name at the top.

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Love,
Julie (aka "Jewelz" or "Beauty" from The Well)

Anonymous said...

Your children are precious!