Friday, February 22, 2008

We have a Blog!

Hello Everyone!
I am so excited to begin this blog. I want it to be a place where all my friends and family and come and see what we are up to and of course see all our beautiful children grow! And that they are doing and oh so fast!!! Today we are off on a new adventure. We are headed to Daddy's work to hop into a tank simulator and we will get to drive it, fire it, command it, and load the ammo! The kids are so excited! Even 2 month old Noelle will be able to enjoy the ride!!! I will post pictures later today. I am thankful for a place to share with all of you. It is hard to have all the people we love all over the place so we hope this place will be a place where you can come and feel like we shared the adventure together!

Love to you all.

No comments: