Michael has a long weekend because Friday was a training holiday and Monday is Columbus day. So we decided we needed some time away to explore as a family and have some fun before Daddy heads off for another tour of the desert. We enjoyed a beautiful Fall day in a great little town called Pottenstein. We hiked, explored caves, road on a bob sled, visited a castle, and enjoyed meat cooked on a stone at our table. We ate Ostrich, Kangaroo, Lamb, Beef and Pork. All of it was really good! We had so much fun. We invited a young couple who we met at the hotel we lived in for the first 3 weeks in Germany; so we enjoyed the day with friends and family! I am exhausted after a very enjoyable day so I am afraid words are failing me now so I will post some pics for you to enjoy.
We love you all so much.
1 comment:
You all look great. I can't believe you all ate Ostrich and Kangaraoo. Did it taste like chicken??
Love you!!
Post a Comment