Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Market, More Snow, and Growing Kids!

More snow today and so I took this picture because it made me think of Michael, he loves the snow so much. We wish he was here to play in the snow with!
The kids out front...posing for Daddy so he can see how big they are and that they have snow!

Double Trouble...do I need to say more!


Eating Breakfast before we have school!



Asking God to bless the food...I grabbed my camera quietly and snapped this shot. It looked so sweet to see all there heads bowed in prayer!




On the train at Nuremburg's Christmas Market





Waiting in Line at the Christmas Market.
Just some pics to catch you all up on what we have been up to. We have been busy but having fun all the while!
Noelle is going to be the big one on Monday so look for an update then!





4 comments:

Tara said...

Seeing them pray, warmed my heart. They are so precious.

Rodney H. Kay said...

Thanks for the pictures and the update. Michael is always in my prayers, as are you and the kids.

DonnaK said...

How are y'all doing? I hope Noelle had a great first birthday! I hope y'all have a BLESSED Christmas too!! We love y'all!!! xoxo

DonnaK said...

By the way....YAY!! for me being able to leave you comments now!!!!!