So here was my best shot

I must say that all are pretty cute and not just because they are mine and Michael's! So in the picture Alexis is wearing a crown we made. She will be the Queen tonight in the children's musical at church and we needed to try it on. She looks just like Queen. Nathan will be a Bunny and Aidan is a Deer. I will be taking my video camera and getting live footage from tonight. We are all doing well. The kids love eating a chocolate every morning from their advent calendars. They actually have two, Michael and I bought them each one and a friend of ours who is a German national gave the kids each one as well. We miss Michael lots but are doing well without him. God is providing and meeting all our needs and many of our wants as well. Although, not a days goes by that I don't hear..."All I want for Christmas is Daddy!" We will see if Daddy hitches a ride on Santa's sleigh!
Please Pray for us as we will be celebrating Christmas in our German home...just us five!
Love you ALL
1 comment:
The kids look so much a like. You all did a great job in Queen Alexis crown.
Love you!
Post a Comment