I am going to do my best to keep you updated and allow you to follow us on our adventure across the country as we visit family and friends and make our way to Monterey, California. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the stories along the way.
The kids watching a movie in our hotel in Frankfurt, DE. The first leg of our journey.
She loves curling up in his lap.

Michael's Toy. He was so happy to see his truck again and his baby has brought him great joy especially with his new camper shell on! (My Dad's Christmas present to Michael last year while he was deployed. He took great care of His truck!)
A Family photo shoot outside my Dad's house.
Noelle kissing her Grandad...the rest of the kids are totally over the photo shoot by now!
Grandad and the grandchildren
We are still trying to get adjusted...Noelle's picture is a perfect example of how I feel now and must get to bed!
More to come in the coming days...
Hugs to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment