| Diva Noelle getting her hair done! She loves it! |
| Aidan with a nice clean haircut : ) |
![]() |
| Alexis at gymnastics |
![]() |
| Nathan and Aidan at gymnastics! |
| Noelle at gymnastics! |
| Alexis in Action! |
| Aidan on the rings |
| Pedicures for the girls! |
| Alexis' pretty toes : ) |
| Dinner at the Sardine Factory |
| Skipping to MYO for dessert! |
| The girls posing! |
| Gail and Angela at the Carmel Mission |
| Kelly and Alexis Carmel Mission |
| Noelle and Nathan Carmel Mission |
| Singing Happy Birthday |
| Making a wish |
| Blowing out her candles |
| Opening presents |
| Loves the camera! |
| Noelle's hand-Paooooo I am an elephant! |
| Noelle's hand-Chomp Chomp I am an alligator. Fun times at pre-school : ) |



1 comment:
Everyone looks like they had lots of fun. I wish we could have shared this wonderful day with Alexis.
Love you!
Post a Comment