It is hard to believe that it has been 243 days since we last saw Michael. We are all so ready to see him. In 16 days we will have him in our arms for two weeks. We are all very excited. I have not been posting lately because I can no longer post pictures because I have reached my limit. I am not ready to start a new blog so I am going to finish this deployment out on this blog and then decide what to do next. I have a plan to start posting pictures again soon.
I have some wonderful news to share with you all! I have completed all the requirements for my degree program...I am a college graduate! It has been a long road filled with lots of hard work but I am finished! Michael and the children have been so supportive and I owe them a big thanks.
No more school work means more time in the afternoon and evening to have fun. The kiddos and I went to the movies today. This evening after Alexis and Nathan got home from swim team we made ornaments with pipe cleaners and beads. It was so fun to talk and play with them.
We are preparing for Michael's arrival. It is always harder the closer it gets to his return. The anticipation is great. We are so thankful we will get to have him home for Christmas. We plan to enjoy our time together at home. We don't plan to do any traveling. I have spent a lot of time praying about our time together. It is such a short amount of time and expectations are high. I am praying for the children and their hearts. Soon....
1 comment:
YAY!!! So excited for you guys!! So proud of you you and your hard work!!!
Post a Comment