Less than 10 days now. I cannot describe how excited I am to see Michael. I cannot adequately describe the conversations in my house among my children as they describe all the things they can't wait to do when daddy gets home. Alexis said today that she can't wait to hug him, talk to him, and go see the Hobbit. Nathan is excited about having a wrestling partner. Aidan wants to take daddy roller skating. He recently discovered how much he loves skating. However, he does not know how much daddy does not like skating. I know daddy would do anything for his kiddos...so a skating we will go :) Little Noelle cracks me up because she says something new every day. Since the kiddos know this is only R & R, she prefaces everything she says with when daddy is home for a little bit I want to make gingerbread cookies with him. When daddy is home forever I will do every thing I want to do. I just can't wait to see his face.
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment