One of the nice things about Michael being in school here at Ft Knox he tends to have free time that just simply allows us to be together. So today we did just that...took the kids to a park here on post that has plenty of room to wander and wander we did! The weather has been in the 60's these last few days and has been extremely pleasant after a very nice snowfall of about 6 inches. I am finding such comfort in God's will for our family. I am trusting His plan and His timing. He has opened up some oppurtunities here for some real community with others. He has given Michael and I some real intimate times to process the present and the future. Having a new baby has been such a gift and sometimes a challenge but so worth it. Alexis, Nathan and Aidan have really taken to being older siblings and are such wonderful helpers and contribute greatly to the family. We are really loving being together as a family and really cherish the day's we go to the park. I reflect on this day. I think my reflections draws me to the day's ahead which will bring another deployment. So I realize there will be days at the park without Daddy to share it with! Not trying to be a downer but realizing our role as a military family. It is what we are, it is what we must do, it is the way God made us. We will do it well with Him in our lives. So, to celebrating day's in the park!!!
2 comments:
What a happy family!! I love blog. This is great. Now I(Earl) will have to figure out how to post our family on a blog.
The last 2 days have been in the
70's so we have really been enjoying outside life as well.
Yeah you need to do this...it is so easy and free! It is now rainy and cold again but warm weather is on the way after this cold front.
Post a Comment