Friday, March 7, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary!


It is hard to believe that 9 years have gone by! Let's see we have lived in 5 states, had 4 children, a year long deployment, and lots of fun and adventure at each step along the way! I can't imagine my life without Michael, I love being his wife and his friend and his Lover! Sorry you know it is true we have four kids for crying out loud and would have more if we didn't know what we were doing!!! LOL We have so much to be thankful for and we are truly amazed how far we have come. We have learned a lot about what it means to love and be loved, to share good times together, and to face challenges together. We both have grown so much independently and together. I thank God for bringing this man into my life and for loving us so that we can offer love to each other. I look forward to the journey ahead and can only imagine what we will find!!!


Last night to celebrate we enjoyed a pleasant dinner out filled with good conversation; something we rarely get to do with four kids wanting to tell us all their adventures and ideas; we enjoyed one of our favorite treats; ICE CREAM, and we had to go to Walmart to pick up some groceries to prepare for the winter storm that is currently taking place here in KY! It was so nice, Michael and I don't need much else when we simply have each other!


Michael I love you and I am yours!

No comments: