Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Niece Brianna





This is our other little girl...the redhead in the middle. This is Brianna our niece she is our overcomer. She has had a lot of hard things thrown at her in her 8 years of life but she keeps her head up and keeps going! She is very special to Michael and I and we look forward to each summer when we get to have or for a week or two. She has a very special mommy who has been there for her every step of the way. Together they both know Jesus in a personal way and both have slipped into bathrooms to pray for their days, asking God please help me be my best today. I honor them today because I love them so much and I pray for them as God continues to transform them into all that He created them to be. This little girl singing on a stage so proudly shows me just how far she has come and now she is ready for a solo!!!


To My Best Friend and My Favorite Redhead!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thank you. Your prayers and encouragement have given us the strength to overcome so many things. Love you