I have been reflecting on how far we have come. I even went back and looked at early blog posts. It is a great feeling to know that we are more than halfway there, especially since I thought it would take forever to get here and in some ways it seems like forever since I enjoyed the presence of my best friend. In a little over two months we will enjoy a wonderful R and R and will be complete for a little while. I can't wait till we can see him again. When I think about it I get so excited!!!
I am beginning to see how God is using this time. This deployment has taught me a lot about trust. Our last deployment God taught me about asking for help and relying on others. This time the theme has been about trust. Trusting Him and His purpose. This deployment came out of nowhere and the first thing that I had to surrender to was trust. God is working in my life.
Psalm 143:8
8 Let the morning bring me word of your
unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should
go, for to you I lift up my soul.
I look forward to the morning. I look forward to a new day. I am excited about letting go and trusting God more. So thankful for my husband who knows my story and provides comfort and safety to let go.
Letting go...
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment