Tonight we had a combined service of our chapel services here on post. Not a traditional combined service. The service was completely vertical. We did not ask God for anything we just acknowledged ALL that He is. I had the honor and privilege of bringing our music ministry teams together. A collaboration of traditional, contemporary, and our gospel musicians. Wow, was it fun! And such a blessing. I can't adequately express what it meant to see how our relationship with God transcended denominations and styles. As it should!!!
My heart is full and filled with excitement for another day of Thanksgiving to our Great God, a prayer labyrinth, and fellowship.
Tomorrow is also the first swim meet for my big kiddos. Alexis will be swimming two heats. 50 Free and 100 Breast Stroke. Nathan will be swimming 50 Free. I am excited and so proud of them. I hope to have a video for the blog tomorrow. They will have a very early morning since warm ups start at 0630. Should be a fun and exhausting day tomorrow.
Sure wish Michael was here for all the fun. We love You Michael. We miss You. Your name is always on our lips. We truly adore you :)
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment