I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to snow. I simply love it! I get giddy about going outside to play in the snow, I get excited about the opportunity to make snow cream, and I just love how it makes the land look so clean, so pure, and covered with beauty. I went outside for a few minutes to take some pictures and delight in the beauty of the fresh fallen snow. I was taken aback. I was filled with delight. My eyes were just filled with wonder. I took in the beauty for a few moments then I grabbed my bucket of fresh snow and ran inside to tell my precious children we are making snow cream. They all dashed to the kitchen to help me prepare our special treat. I bought a few luxury items at the commissary the other day, which included Root Beer...so I turned my snow cream into a Root Beer float. Now, it is time to go sledding! Oh the joy of a snow day!
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment