-->
"A
new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this
all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John
13:34-35 NIV
The objective of the shift survival bag is to simply show love to these soldiers. Most of these soldiers are young and single men and women. There are many one anothers found in scripture but love one another is at the core of all of them. We have an opportunity each day to love the people God has placed in our lives.
1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God
abides in us and his love is perfected in us.”
| First shift helpers |
![]() |
| Car loaded and ready to go |
![]() |
| The bags |
This was placed in every bag.
-->
Shift Survival Bag Contents:
A bottle of water: To quench your THIRST
and your soul.
Romans
12:20 If any man thirsts let him come to me.
Drink mix: To remind you to MIX it
up, have some fun, and smile.
Gum: To encourage you to STICK with
it...with God you can accomplish anything.
I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me. Philippians. 4:13
Microwave Popcorn: To put some POP in your step.
Trail Mix: To keep you from going NUTS.
Jolly ranchers: When the day gets HARD
take the time to enjoy something sweet.
Apples and Oranges: But the FRUIT of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Galatians
5:22-23
Blessings
from the Protestant Women of the Chapel
We
meet Tuesdays from 0900-1130 @ Frontier Chapel and from 1900-2030 @ Pioneer
Chapel
All
Ladies are Welcome! Childcare
offered. Questions Contact: ft.leavenworth.pwoc@gmail.com
Praying for each soldier who received a bag tonight. I am extremely thankful for all the donations that were made by the generous ladies at PWOC Fort Leavenworth. It is the donations of the body that made this project possible. I am thankful for all my helpers who helped pass out the bags. I am looking forward to day two of operation shift survival bags!
~ Angela


No comments:
Post a Comment