| Looking forward to our next reunion...this was our last deployment reunion! |
This deployment is not getting easier. As the holidays approach I long to have Michael here to be a part of our traditions. The fall air is so nice. I imagine sitting on the porch sipping tea with Michael. I imagine the fire pit filled with coals and marshmallows on a stick as we sit around the fire and enjoy the evening air. The kids and I will head out to the orchard and the pumpkin patch wishing daddy could be with us.
In less than 13 weeks we should be heading to the airport to pick him up. I have so many thoughts about that day. I can't wait to feel his arms around me. Even the children have been talking about how they want to hug daddy and I don't think I have said it out loud that much. He hugs all of us with such strength and security. We feel safe in his arms. We long to feel his love. His loves us well.
Missing him always!
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment