Thursday, August 2, 2012

Deployment Day 118: 2 days shy of 4 months

We are almost one third of the way into this deployment. There is hope. We are approaching the end. Each day we are one day closer. We continue to move forward. Thank goodness there is no go back to the beginning card. Sure wish there was a go to the end card!

Tonight my house is filled with the aroma of fresh artisan bread. I am making a blessing box for a deployed spouse who recently had a challenge in her life. It is such a blessing to be able to bless someone else. I do not personally know this women but I know that she needs a lift. She is away from her family and has no children. Her husband is thousands of miles away and she faces the challenges alone. I pray she experiences the love of God! Would you join me in prayer for her?

~ Angela





Matthew 4:4

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.

No comments: