Thursday, August 30, 2012

Deployment Day 146: People

Today I had the opportunity to spend some time with a precious friend. I remember the day I met Ada Lou at Michael's grandparents house. We hit if off right from the start! I knew God had placed her in my life. In fact as I continue to mature in my faith and in understanding of God's presence in my life I am confident that the people I meet are not by chance but by God's divine purpose. Sometimes when I meet the people He places in my life I wonder what He has in store for the relationship. Sometimes it is very clear to me why He placed a person in my life and sometimes I am overwhelmed by His goodness.

The children and I spend most of the afternoon with a precious friend. We had lunch together and then visited with her in her home. So thankful for the people God has placed in my life.

~ Angela


I enjoyed reading this bloggers thoughts about how God uses the people in your life. Check out this link....http://livingwithpower.org/god-uses-people-in-your-life/

No comments: