Normally by this time I am ready to go home. Five days from home is usually enough time for me to begin longing for home, my normal routine, and my sleep number bed. However, I am not getting that feeling yet. There is still so much I want to do and so many people I want to spend time with. Today was such a pleasant day. I took the children to Noccalula Falls. The last time we were there was with grandaddy. There was hardly any water coming over the falls but there was some thanks to the rain from Isaac. We had a great time. The heat and humidity is different than Kansas for sure but we are managing to survive. The kiddos and I enjoyed spending the whole day with Grandma! One more day and then we will begin the trek home. I can't wait till we make Alabama our home.
~ Angela



No comments:
Post a Comment