When I married Michael I knew I would be gaining his wonderful family. One thing I was really missing was grandparents. I did not have grandparents in my life because my dad's parents died at such a young and my mom's parent...well...its complicated. However, marrying Michael meant I would be gaining a grandaddy and a meme that were all I every imagined grandparents to be and more. I miss them both dearly but I rest knowing they are in the presence of God! Hallelujah!
Michael posted a beautiful blog about the kind of man grandaddy was and I couldn't possibly improve upon what he had to say. I thank God for grandaddy and his presence in Michael's life because it is the life of grandaddy that shaped my Michael. Thank you grandaddy for loving my husband so well and for teaching him how to be a man. Here is the link for the blog.
http://cptcaveman.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-wisdom-of-grandaddy/
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment