I gave myself permission to be quiet last night but woke with the guilt of missing a day of blogging. Although if I look at all my blogs I can see some of them are not intentional and are simply there to check the block that I did in fact blog that day. I don't want to write out of guilt or obligation. I want to write because I have something of value to say and I enjoy it. Intentional blogging is important and I intend to keep blogging daily but perhaps with less pressure than before. I am offering myself grace. I have 17 weeks of school left and writing is an obligation right now that when it comes time to write for pleasure I have no words left. And I am okay with that. I am tired of fighting against myself. I am going to be for me and not against me.
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment