Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Deployment Day 137: Not enough time in the day!

The days are piling up with things that I am unable to accomplish the day before and the list of things undone is growing quickly! When I look back at the day I am amazed at how little I have accomplished. The kiddos are stepping up and taking on more responsibility every day but I still I can't keep up.  Tonight while at a mandatory meeting for all swim team parents one of the moms mentioned multiple times when something needed to be done that her husband will do it. In fact while we were at the meeting she kept mentioning how hungry she was and that her husband was home cooking dinner. I miss having my partner here who helps around the house, does the things that I am not good at, and is always ready and willing to support me and our household. I was glad this mom has an actively involved husband and longed to have my husband home. I am very thankful that I am missing a loving and supportive husband, an actively involved daddy, and a kind and considerate friend. I know I am blessed.

~ Angela

No comments: