This morning the three youngest children went to VBS while Alexis and I enjoyed some mother daughter time. When we came to pick up the kiddos they were so happy to see us because they had a great time and couldn't wait to tell us about all the adventures they had that morning. The theme is Daniel. The walk from the sanctuary to the van was filled with story after story.The discussion continued on the car ride home and the songs they had song all morning were now being sung around the house. The songs continued up until bed time when I listened to Noelle sing my God is an Awesome God and God is my refuge and my strength. Hearing the words being sung by my four year old ministered to me. He is an Awesome God in whom I can find refuge.
~ Angela
Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

No comments:
Post a Comment