Today was the first day during this deployment that I was not mad but perhaps bitter about Michael not being here to help. I don't want to go into details because I know the enemy wants me to do a play by play of how much today hurt me and challenged me so I can lay down defeated. I know he wanted me to be bitter about having to deal with the issues alone. I will not! I love my husband and family too much to allow bitterness to grow in my heart. I know that Michael would be here in a heartbeat if he could. I know that I am not alone and must not rely on my own strength. I made a jar of sunshine today. The scripture placed in the jar were words that I needed to hear and cling to but I did not fully cling to the words that God had given me. But tonight as I prepare to go to bed I am. I am resting. I have hope for a new day tomorrow.
~ Angela
Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. Lamentations 3:23

2 comments:
You make me so very proud to be your husband...
Thank you honey! I love being your wife :)
Post a Comment