Friday, July 27, 2012

Deployment Day 112

Traveling without Michael is just sad :( because you see all these families together. On the drive here I drove through the city named Peculiar and Square. In the city of Urich the fire department name was called tightwad. Strange drive :) More strange things happened that my tired brain has forgotten.

Exhausted after a long day of playing with my four incredible children. Yes, they drive me crazy sometimes but they are a gift from God and I truly cherish every minute I have with them! We arrived at our destination and the fun began. We played hard until 7pm when we finally ate dinner. We then attended a celebration at 10pm. We did not last long. We were all too tired to wait for the big ball and balloon drop so we came back to our room. The kiddos are fast asleep and I am fading fast.

Good Night!
~ Angela

This is when all the children got in bed and they all said good night daddy. We miss you honey. Good night.

No comments: