Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deployment Day 93: Pictures

I love taking pictures! Lately I have not been posting pictures because I have not been taking any. I am sad that I allowed the rut I was in take me away from something I enjoy so much. And I did not capture some memories on those days :( Ah well...I am reminded..."All our mistakes make room for grace." (Beth Moore - James - Mercy Triumphs)

Michael loves me to post pictures. He has been asking for some garden photos. The weather finally broke here in Kansas and the cooler temperatures were so inviting so I snapped some shots tonight. Our little garden is not producing much this year because I don't have the time to care for it like I should. However, I am enjoying the tomatoes and basil very much and I have hope that I will enjoy some squash too.

With a thankful heart,
     Angela


Snack!

So sweet and dirty!

Buddies

Tomato

Squash

Basil

This was a discount pepper plant

No comments: