Thursday, July 5, 2012

Deployment Day 90: A Quarter of the Way

The ninety day mark represents one quarter of this deployment is complete. Three months done! If you have been following the blog each day you know how far we have come. As I reflect on the beauty and challenges this deployment has brought so far I am thankful that the Lord has sustained my family every step of the way and He will continue to sustain my family. I went back and read some of my old posts and I realize how much a deployment is like a roller coaster ride. There are up and downs, and twists and turns. I want this roller coaster ride to be done with my hands lifted high in total abandon to the God. I want to just let go and let God. Reading old posts I identified times when I did not let go. Thank God their is room for grace.

~ Angela

        It has been three long months since I felt your embrace! I love you and miss you! See you soon!


1 comment:

Lana Vaughan said...

Still reading along and praying for all of you. Love you...