Tonight three out of my four children went to bed crying. Nathan was crying for his daddy. Tonight after dinner he asked me to come outside and throw the football with him. I taught him how to hold the ball properly and how to catch the ball. He was so proud of himself and the improvements he made. He even kicked the ball quite far. He enjoyed playing with me but he wanted to toss the ball with his daddy. I am doing my best to fill some big shoes while daddy is away.
Little Noelle loves to run around barefoot. The cost is sometimes more than she wants to pay. She stubbed her toe and then her little friend stepped on it. Tonight at bedtime all that pain came rushing back. She said I needed to carry her and rock her to sleep. As soon as I picked her up she was fast alseep.
My big girl Alexis is experiencing some serious growing pains. We are going for a check up next week and are considering a chiropractor because she is so uncomfortable. She has been tired lately because the aches and pains are making it hard to sleep. She was miserable when I said good night to her. I did give her something for the pain.
Aidan's only concern was when I was going to tell him good night. Praying for my little ones now as they rest.
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment