I had a great run today. It is so nice to be working out again. It is even better to have an ally. I am reminded of how important it is to have people in my life who will run the race with me, who will encourage me, and who will challenge me to keep going. Just running with someone else helps me to ignore my brain when it tells me I am tired even though my body can handle 20% more.
Being a parent is hard to do alone. I miss having my partner to help me. It is the way we were designed. We were created to live life with others. I am thankful to be in the sustainment phase of deployment. I have community and support around me now and I often proclaim the words that I can do this. I have found a rhythm but will gladly learn a new one to be with my hubby! I am so thankful for the individuals and families who have opened up their homes, their hearts, and their lives to journey with my family!
~ Angela
2 comments:
Run the good race!
Thanks Lana for always encouraging me! I thought of you when I wrote the blog :)
Post a Comment