Monday, July 30, 2012

Deployment Day 115

We had a good time but it is great to be home. Originally I had planned to do some other things after we left Branson but I had enough and wanted to come home. I had a good time but the vacation was mostly for the children. It was just too hard to see all these complete families having fun together. It made me miss Michael even more. The children were well behaved and very appreciative. We laughed and played hard together. It was nice to come home and be greeted by our neighbors. Tonight the children played in the sprinkler with their friends up until bed time. It is the precious moments of just being with the people that you care about that matter. It is so important to slow down and enjoy the people who you love! I don't want to take my family and friends for granted. We are so blessed.

~ Angela


No comments: