Sometimes it is just a pain in the butt to have to take care of all the things on my own. I am not really complaining I am just acknowledging that the things that have to be done, like start the generator can be a challenge. I did get the generator started but it would not keep running. I had to call on my neighbor to come help me. The fuel line key is odd. I was unsure whether the groove meant it was on or it had to face up. It is hard to explain but it really does make sense either way so I played around with it and then sought another opinion. Thankfully my neighbor knew. I started it again and it ran for more than 15 minutes with the shop vac plugged in and going until I turned it off. Yay! Victory : ) When it is time to start the generator again I am all set to do it! Deployments have taught me to do a lot of things and my stubbornness has me determined to do things on my own with little to no help. I was only stubborn for a little while today so I think I am improving :-)
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment