Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Deployment Day 109

Tonight for a dinner I made an amazing portabella mushroom sandwich. It had red onions, bacon, shredded chicken, spinach, and avocado. I grilled the mushroom in some coconut oil before assembling it. It was so good! I love cooking. More importantly I love eating good food. A little over a week ago I was eating a vegan diet. I did a program from Beachbody called the Ultimate Reset. It was a 21 day detox and cleanse. I lost 13 lbs in 21 days. I am continuing to lose weight and eating a lot more vegetables. My energy level has changed dramatically! Even with a non restrictive diet I continue to lose weight. I started running again with a friend on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I am focused on a healthy body, mind, and spirit.


 The kiddos and I are gearing up for a road trip on Friday. We are off to Branson, MO. for some fun! We were hoping to see family but it did not work out right now so we are going to go enjoy water parks, shows, and anything else we think is fun. Below is our snack basket for our trip. We are so excited...just wish we could swing by and pick daddy up ;)

We all need to get away from the house for a bit and have some fun. I am hoping this distraction will provide much need rest and play to bring smiles to all our faces.

~ Angela

No comments: