When I began this daily blogging journey I mentioned my reason for making this challenging commitment. During this deployment I want to take time each day to reflect on what I have learned, what God has spoken to me, and praise His name. Two months into the deployment and I find myself reflecting on what has been said along the way. Below are just a few of the comments and encouragement I have received from blogging each day. I am so thankful for the offerings of love, encouragement, comfort, and kindness. The words offered and the prayers behind the words have sustained me each day.
So blessed to have these words spoken over me!
~Angela
"Love reading the blog. You are doing a fantastic job and it is an honor to call you friend!! Love and miss you all."
"I just sat here and read your blogs. U r so inspiring Angie. Ur such a
strong mother,and wife. I admire u in so many ways. I love u stay
strong. I will keep your family in my prayers."
"I understand "the longing". I
pray God fills the empty spot with His love and grace. Continue to
cling to Him. He WILL carry you through."
"Yes....evenings are the hardest."
"Still reading and still praying for you all."
"Precious!"
"Good for you!!! Funks aren't easy to beat, but God can bless them away. You are a blessing!!"
"Stepping into your gift and your calling is something you don't take
lightly because you know the enemy doesn't want the world to see the
beauty of God's love reflected in your heart and song. Pick up your
"sword" and take the field. You've already won the victory!"
"Your words are so encouraging to me. The hurt I feel of my loss makes
me realize I need to seek God more. It's amazing how we have 2
different issues in our life, and we can relate to each other. I am so
happy I have you to walk through this time of my life. "

No comments:
Post a Comment