I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of
about is you. I can't wait to get
on my computer to see if you are online. I find you and my heart is filled with joy. We chat for a bit or maybe Skype and the longing to be with you
increases. We say goodbye and it is the last thing I want to do. I begin my
day. I enjoy my breakfast all the while wishing I could make you breakfast. I
get busy with my day and thoughts of you continue. One child speaks of you and
expresses a longing for you to be home. My heart aches because I know the
longing.
The day continues...it must...we must move through the day. We have
fun, we survive, and we thrive. We
pray for you at every meal. We love to talk about all the things we love about
you! Bedtime is the hardest. We all want you to kiss us goodnight and tell us
how much you love us. I remind the children how much you love them and they
remind me. I come downstairs and clean up a bit and look forward to catching
you online again before you go to breakfast. I love every moment we can share
online. We talk for moment and I feel embraced by every word. I sit and think
about you until I fall asleep with thoughts of you. I even dream about you. And
the process begins all over again when I wake.
~Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment