I love hugs. Physical touch is one of my love languages. Lately I have day dreamed about being held, embraced, and hugged. I need that connection. I am thinking it may be time for me to see some family and friends who are family to get some good hugs. I need arms that are wrapped with love, acceptance, and understanding.
A hug is a form of nonverbal communication. I miss Michael's hugs so much. His strong arms around me offer comfort and security. I experience his love through his embrace. Michael has found ways to hug me even from afar. He is so good at communicating his love for me that I feel embraced by his words. His words offer comfort, support, safety, and warmth. During times of separation it is not impossible to feel embraced by the one you love. I want to encourage you to speak words of comfort, support, safety, and love. Go hug the one you love!
~ Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment