More of You in Me By Angela Kay
You said you created me in your image.
That must mean I look a lot like you.
Knowing who you are, the way I imagine you to be.
It's so hard to see the beauty you created within me.
I wanna see what you see when you look at me
I wanna be who you created me to be
I wanna see more of you in me.
This is the first verse and chorus of a song I wrote. Today the chaplain spoke from Philippians and I found my inspiration for the bridge!
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
~Angela
2 comments:
I love this! So beautiful and true.
Thanks Tara. I have it set to music but I am a bit shy about posting it with me singing. Perhaps soon!
Post a Comment