Saturday, June 30, 2012

Deployment Day 85: Love from Daddy!

Unlike other deployments, this deployment has involved regular communication. At least once a day Michael and I Facebook chat. We also Skype at least once a week. I am very thankful for the ease of communication. However, that is not what this post is about!

While chatting with Michael on Facebook he told me to kiss the kids for him. When he told me to kiss the kids they were at various places in the house and outside of the house. So, I called all the kids to my room and I told them to line up. The formed a line without hesitation. One at a time I pulled each child close, hugged them, kissed them, and gave them a noogie just like daddy would. Well,  except for Alexis because daddy knows how much she hates noogie's! As I held each of them I told them that this was from daddy. They all just giggled, smiled, and loved every minute of it. As each child got their turn the other children delighted in seeing how daddy loved them too. After Noelle got her turn she asked if they could all line up and do it again! Then I got to listen to each of them talk about how much they love daddy and how they miss him and how Awesome he is! What a Joy :)

~ Angela 

This is an old one from Michael's Change of Command in Germany

No comments: