Why is it when Michael is away I tend to cut my hair, get fit, and deepen my relationship with God. The cutting my hair thing is not intentional. And I did not cut it the last deployment. I cut it the first deployment because of a bad haircut. I cut it a little shorter this deployment because I wanted something different. The get fit thing is somewhat intentional. I want Michael to come home to a stunning bride...so I eat right most of the time and I work out. Plus, I am so busy playing with our children that the weight just falls off. The last deployment I took the children on long bike rides to get fit and have fun at the same time. I pulled a trailer with two children...that was a workout! My relationship with God is intentional but it is also because I don't have Michael here to rely on. My dependence is solely on God. I want to be intentional. I don't want these things to be the things I do during a deployment. Well, except for cutting my hair because Michael likes long hair.
~ Angela
2 comments:
And I thought this post was gonna be about spiders!
Love your hair baby, long hair just means more to love!
That will be today's blog. The title will be Super Sized Spiders! Thank you honey for your comment. I know you love me just the way I am...short or long hair!
Post a Comment