Thursday, June 28, 2012

Deployment Day 83: Reflecting

3rd Deployment

2nd Deployment









1st Deployment 




I may get in trouble for posting these pictures but these pictures represent three different deployments. The first deployment was 18 months. The second one was a year. And we are almost 3 months into this year long deployment. I have been going through my pictures and thinking so much about how each deployment has changed me, changed Michael, and changed our children. The separation has created challenges and opportunities for individual growth. My children have learned to band together. I  can only see the details but I trust God with the bigger picture. That is what it all comes down to...trust! I don't want to do this deployment but I trust that this deployment fits into His cosmic picture.

~ Angela

2 comments:

Joann Eyster said...

That is beautiful and I guarantee when all of us step back from your tapestry we are going to see a marvelous work of art!!

The Kay Family said...

Thank you Joann! I trust God is weaving a beautiful tapestry...thank you for those sweet words of encouragement.