Monday, June 25, 2012

Deployment Day 80: Questions

I thoroughly enjoy my children. I delight in them. And yes sometimes they drive me crazy! But most of the time I am just in awe of how God chose me to be their mom. Today Nathan came to me with a question about how he can earn some money. Noelle asked me if milk keeps her alive. I love the questions they ask. The questions demonstrate to me that they are seeking understanding. They want to learn. I want to support their learning. I want to love them well. For father's day I interviewed each of the children and posted a video on my you tube channel for Michael. The videos are private. One thing Alexis said in her interview that she loves about her daddy is that he can answer almost all of her questions. Most of the questions the children ask I can answer on my own or find the answer but there are some questions the children pose that I am not sure how to answer. I miss having my partner Michael to help answer the questions the children come up with. Thankfully the questions asked today were not too hard ; )

~ Angela

Some pictures of the kiddos at swim lessons!







No comments: