I was only gone for 22 hours but those 22 hours provided time to focus solely on me. My time was focused on my relationship with God and discovering more about who I am so that I can love others better. The hotel was a very romantic place. The rooms all have a theme. I stayed in the Hemingway room. It was beautiful. Although, we had a pajama party in Tuscany. The room had a fountain, a staircase, and a framed in jacuzzi tub. I thought about Michael more than ever! I also felt like God was lavishing me with His love. I felt romanced. This morning on the back patio and garden area I enjoyed His presence. It was a cool, crisp morning. I sat at a bistro table where I prayed and read my bible. I enjoyed the places He took me in scripture today. They all spoke of God's mighty, sustaining presence. I felt embraced by His word. I felt such peace that all is right because I trust in God and I live with Him. I am thankful for God's provision so I could attend the retreat. I am thankful for precious friends who said Yes and cared so well for my kiddos. I picked them up happy, well fed, and worn out. I am so thankful for God's goodness.
~ Angela
This is where we had our pajama party! Michael...do you want to go to Tuscany with me :) R & R???
http://www.chateauavalonhotel.com/tuscany/
2 comments:
I'm so glad, darlin, that you had this experience. Yay!
Thank you Robin!
Post a Comment